THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome!

So, I’ve decided to enter the world of blogging after some my personal experiences as both a bride and as an event planner for Life Design Event Planning. This past year I’ve had so much going on and many experiences I thought would be useful to share with other brides and event planners.

So here we are….

A few tidbits about myself:


· I am a wedding and event planner for Life Design Event Planning as well as the public relations coordinator for the Phoenix Suns.


· In addition, I am a bride planning a March 2008 wedding in Kona, HI (The Big Island).

· I love to travel and have taken that passion to expand on my experiences and knowledge and plan destination events.


My hopes for this blog are to share with other brides and event planners the knowledge, ideas, tips and advice I have gained through being a destination bride, event planner, public relations consultant, traveler, writer and whatever else comes up!

If you’d like to reach me regarding my blog, please do so at
krystal@lifedesignevents.com.

Thank you and I look forward to sharing!





0 comments: